SmartDevicesPlus provides a "Settings Object" that can be accessed in GeneXus "Preferences Toolbar", where the user can see and change some of the options selected in the Desing System Wizard.
- Theme: User can see the last Design that was selected in SmartDevicesPlus Design System Wizard
- Apply Editor properties on save: User can choose if hierarchical editor properties will be applied when the edited object is saved.
- Floating actions default: This value is used as default in the template wizard for those templates that support floating actions.
Objects Generated by the wizard
The user can see and change some of the objects that were generated by the wizard, like the application's Menu or Home objects.
It is important to note that if the user removes or modifies these properties, some features will no longer be available, like the automatic menu.
Android adaptive icon
New properties were added in SmartDevicesPlus settings that will enable the use of Android's adaptive icons.
To enable adaptive icons, user must define the properties:
- Android's adaptive icon color: This property is used as the background color for the icon.
- Android's adaptive icon image: This image will be used as the icon foreground image.